Thorn. Just... Thorn. (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, February 19, 2015, 11:15 (3361 days ago) @ Ouranje
edited by Revenant1988, Thursday, February 19, 2015, 11:21

I was able to do it on CC's character with a green shotgun from Banshee and a purple HMG she had.

Personally, I prefer HMGs to Rockets, simply because I can eek out more kills for the ammo. But I'm a CQB player, and I like shotguns.

Your best bet, as we've tried telling Kermit, is going in with some friends, and either having them feed you the kills, or play control (still with friends) and stay near the heavy ammo.

The problem people have with the Thorn bounty is that they treat it like a race, and they race as the Hare instead of the Tortoise.

If you try to play games with void weapons that don't fit your playstyle, where the bounty essentially requires you to go positive, you are going to have a bad time.

Play normally, by situation, and take friends, which will increase your odds of going positive. Carry that void shotty around, and use it where applicable, but don't use it exclusively.

I got it the fastest on my third attempt on not even my character simply by playing my normal style, and then when the opportunity arose, going to town with the void weapons.

You see us on, and you want to go, you holler.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread