Thorn. Just... Thorn. (Destiny)

by Oholiab @, Thursday, February 19, 2015, 14:47 (3361 days ago) @ Ouranje

I have arrived at the PVP section of this bounty, and like most everyone, I've hit a brick wall. Not even brick, it's a full blown Old Russia giant barrier wall. I have one, ONE void weapon, and it's a shotgun. Using that, I've been able to get to 121/500, but I die far more often unless, ironically, I'm in a Voidwalker's face. But short of somehow stumbling across a nice void fusion rifle like Cody apparently has, I'm stuck! I have no idea where to go from here. Any thornbearers around with tips?

I posted a similar thread a while back, and would include a link to it if doing so wasn't so cumbersome on a mobile device. Look it up if you can; there was some good stuff in there.

I would simply encourage you with this: if I can get Thorn, you can get Thorn. No one is as bad as me in Crucible. Be patient, and play so as not to die... as often. For me, this meant using a rare void sniper rifle and staying out of trouble. When trouble found me, I switched to a close-quarters weapon in defense. Remember: kills with another weapon are neutral to your bounty progress; dying is not. Or, tis better to kill, than to not.

I also convinced a buddy (in this case my 11-year-old son) to be my bodyguard. He was fantastic at protecting his old man!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread