Look! A suggestion! (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, February 22, 2015, 10:01 (3373 days ago) @ Vortech

I'm on the fence about this. On the one hand, I don't mind posts in the forum related to events. I always link to my co-op night forum posts from the event, so that gives people space to discuss and ask questions and maybe even post comments afterward? If you're talking about anything that resembles a discussion, I'd rather that be in the forums.

On the other hand, it does seem as though options for communication could be enhanced. There are two improvements I can think of: one is to have an option that sends an email when things were updated, similar to what we have for forum post now. Another, and this is minor, is that I wish the view for organizers didn't show the comment field as editable by default. The comments are almost always too long to be seen in that view, and I have trouble reading them, especially when I'm looking at it on a mobile device. Like I said, this is minor, and the hovertext functionality works fine on a regular desktop.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread