This week in DBO Raids (April 4) (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, April 04, 2015, 12:19 (3312 days ago)

Ok, I'm really late with this week's post. Sorry about that. Been a little preoccupied by all the AWESOME RAIDS I've been running :D

See what I did there?

Several great Crota runs over the past week. Had some fun times with sword-newbies taking their first crack against Crota. We also brought in a Rando with a hard mode Crota checkpoint, which lead to some great drops (DogCow and I both got the Word of Crota we needed, and I think some exotics got dished out as well).

A funny pattern that has begun to develop: our PS4 raid group seems to have adopted an interesting new technique for clearing the Bridge section in Crota's End. It's a strategy I like to call "get CruelLEGACEY across the bridge and let him solo the rest". No joke, 3 out of my past 4 Crota raids, that's exactly what happened. It almost happened during the 4th run too, but Korny had to go and ruin it by staying alive and 2-manning the Ogres with me ;p

I swear you guys are doing this on purpose without telling me lol. Next time, I'm going to go last just to miss with everyone ;)

What about everyone else? Any great raiding adventures this week?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread