This week in DBO Raids (April 4) (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, April 06, 2015, 15:15 (3310 days ago) @ Speedracer513

With my LAN party last week, I wasn't going to have much time for raiding, but I really wanted a few more chances at Hawkmoon before the party; so on Tuesday night I ran three nightfalls, plus one Crota (normal) and VoG, using the Gorgon checkpoint 3x. Of course, those 7 chances at an exotic yielded nothing.

While we were at the LAN - and trying to convince Kermit that he isn't as "bad" at games as he tries to let on - Ottermack, Kermit, and myself three-manned Crota (on normal). Kermit got two exotic weapons (Thunderlord and Dragons Breath if I remember correctly), as well as Black Hammer. We (mostly Ottermack) also helped Kermit get both Thorn and Invective over the weekend too.

I didn't get Dragon's Breath, but I did get No Land Beyond. I was delighted. Destiny drop-wise and otherwise, it was a great weekend.

Watching Ottermack in the Crucible was amazing and instructive. I think I learned from just watching him. I got on Crucible last night with some trepidation, thinking that my rank was going to be screwed up from Ottermack having become the awesome Kermit for an hour or so. It wasn't bad at all, and I feel I improved just by better knowing how to handle certain sections of the maps.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread