My new favorite gun (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, April 06, 2015, 12:53 (3310 days ago) @ JDQuackers

ANitC that's been sitting unused in my vault for a month has Rodeo, Explosive Rounds, AND Firefly

Holy shit, that is my fantasy roll on any scout rifle. I've been using a 300 dmg "The Calling" since the early days of Destiny on my main character because it has both explosive rounds and firefly. The very first version of this weapon that dropped for me had Outlaw and I would give anything to combine those two, especially if it was on a 331 dmg weapon like ANitC!

Yeah I'm kicking myself for not noticing it earlier. I've been short on Ascendant Energy for a while, so I've been focusing on upgrading all my exotics. The couple Legendary weapons I haven't upgraded have just been sitting unused and forgotten about. I was doing some "housekeeping" over the past couple days which led to be rediscovering the B-Line and ANitC. Between these 2, my pair of 331 Ghelion's Demise and my Fang of Ir Yut I'm feeling pretty spoiled for great Scout Rifles :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread