B.ORGBP : Funkmon Freight Express MI->OR (Off-Topic)

by Tex @, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 17:47 (3307 days ago)

Are flights too expensive? Do you hate flying? Do you yearn for the open road and a chance to have an intimate, 4-wheel bond with your fellow B.orgers?

As you know the BORGBP is this summer: June 26th-29th in Seaside, Oregon. I've already booked my flight, we got some people who are ready to buy their tickets and we have locals/people driving in. My crew of top-notch drivers met up and we have an opportunity you could capitalize on if you're still looking for a way to get out West. Forumgoer Funkmon is manning an expedition unlike anyother: He will be driving from Michigan to Oregon and is offering to PICK. YOU. UP.

Check out his route:

[image]

Whoops. Wrong map.

[image]
**DISCLAIMER: Trip ends at Seaside, Oregon. Not in the middle of nowhere. I promise.

If you're feeling adventurous and are along the route, Funkmon can be your man. Yes, driving may take a little longer (~2 days each way with a stop-over) and you'd obviously have to budget your time accordingly but this time it ain't just about going fast.

If this sounds like it may be the solution to getting you to the Beach Party, shoot me an email at agirlnamedtex@gmail.com. Would love to see you there.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread