That stream was practically perfect in execution. (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 21:18 (3300 days ago) @ CyberKN
edited by General Vagueness, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 21:32

While the questions being asked and answered was a good thing, I found that guy incredibly annoying. I cringed at most of the things he said, and the way he posed questions was pretty obnoxious.

He does skew towards a younger audience, and it did get a bit awkward at times when he was asking questions that Bungie clearly wasn't comfortable answering, but I felt his presence was net-positive.

I love when they bring up questions they're not comfortable answering. To me that shows more than anything else that they are listening. Now I just wish they'd answer those questions more concretely-- but for the most part they were very good about that this time. To clarify, saying "we understand that people care about this and we're not talking about it/doing anything about it at this time" is almost as bad as not addressing something because it doesn't tell you their plans or their reasoning, and it lets people get their hopes up-- which they never should, but Bungie knows better than anyone it'll happen anyway.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread