Re: Music of the Spheres (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, April 27, 2015, 13:29 (3296 days ago) @ Kermit
edited by iconicbanana, Monday, April 27, 2015, 13:36

Wow, it got quiet there for a second...

When they were asked if we will ever hear Music of the Spheres, you could hear a pin drop it was so quiet for about 5-10 seconds. Mike then said, "Here's the only thing I think I can say about that - I don't know; and I think Marty can say even less." Marty indeed did not say a single word.

This makes me a little sad. Obviously the fact that we still haven't heard anything about it does not bode well, but I have still kind of been expecting that at some point this year there would be some kind of agreement that would result in the album being released. Still a possibility I guess, but it's not sounding good.

It's going to be the SMILE of the video game soundtrack world (which is hopeful if we don't mind waiting a few decades).

I would be willing to wait decades if it was as good as BWPS.

That was actually an almost forty-year wait. For my sake and for Marty's, let's hope it doesn't take that long.

To be fair, Marty is not a musician in the agoraphobic-hermit vein, so your chances are probably much better for MotS.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread