BWU 05/21/2015 (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 21:28 (3271 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I was hoping they'd say something about the Trials of Osiris. I almost have 10 passage coins but I can only spend them on favors and such, not an entry ticket thing, and I can't delete them; I would call this a problem. I don't have the DLC, and I'm OK with that locking me out of the event, I think it's barely even worth existing to begin with, but it's clogging up my inventory, and letting me buy stuff I can't use makes it feel like they're teasing me. I'm just glad I don't have any treasure keys since people are grinding hard to get them and I wouldn't even be able to use them.

Really? One slot is 'clogging up your inventory'? (You have 24 slots in your vault, plus a potential 30 more in characters - a total of 54 slots that these coins can fit into... so one slot is less than 2% of your available space. You'd call that 'clogging'?)

The 'teasing' bit I understand - but given how little space they actually take up, isn't forcing you to keep them a kind thing on Bungie's part? If you buy (or are granted for free down the road) access to the DLC, isn't it better to HAVE these things you earned than to have discarded them when you thought they were worthless?

Edit: My bad, you have 15 slots per character for Consumables, not 10 - so the total is 69, not 54. The coins take up a bit under one and a half percent of the space available.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread