The ability to delete items is obviously good. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 22:33 (3271 days ago) @ Funkmon

Trials coins, special synths, etc. I have to constantly use a special to keep my synths counter below 20, and weapon telemetries I'll never be able to get rid of.

You can burn telemetries at any point. You don't need the weapon in your inventory to do so. Takes as much time to press the 'X' button to use the telemetry as it would to press another button to delete it.

(The synths issue is a new one; until the wolf chests, we didn't really have ANYTHING that gave us more than 1 synth at a time, unless we actively bought them from a vendor. But didn't I see a screenshot - from Rev, maybe - that showed 200 synths in a slot now, instead of 20?)

All that said, okay, fine, the ability to delete stuff would be cool. Or simply providing a bigger pool for storage (maybe an attic for your vault, for stuff you can't use - it would only allow transfers of items that apply to content you don't own?). I dunno.

Not worth arguing about, I apologize for jumping in. The word 'clogging' simply rubbed me the wrong way. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread