Mark Of the Unborked. (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 12:35 (3258 days ago) @ Korny

My point is, there are far better places to farm, so if farming is your goal, PoE isn't the place to be. Why pop a glimmer consumable if you're only fighting 3 waves of a fixed number of enemies and them moving on? Same thing with killing majors bounties. If you're just playing to get those bounties, there are far quicker places to do it than the level 28 PoE. I don't forsee people going in just to complete those bounties or farm glimmer and then dropping out midway through, especially since they would be giving up the chests at the end.

Your walker bounty example isn't the same because there weren't faster ways to get that one. That's why it was a problem. Same thing with that one area on Undying Mind. It's an obvious farming spot. Show me where in the level 28 PoE is a better farming spot than what is currently available.

All I'm asking for is the ability to earn bounties and glimmer at the same rate I can in any other strike playlist. I enjoy playing PoE, but I also want to reforge and level new weapons. To do the later, I need to go farm the usual spots. I would rather just collect glimmer and bounties as I have fun.

And AFKers suck, but what bounties are they going to get out of AFKing PoE? I've already seen some, and it's funny when they get teleported right into the middle of the arena. They're not getting the walking tall bounty that way. And their AFK detection system has been doing a lot better. I rarely see one make it through a strike without being booted anymore.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread