Any tips for Hive Arc Burn Dismantle Mines on PoE? (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 04:27 (3263 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

HavokBlue had the right idea, that back left corner is where most of the team should stay. Have a bladedancer cloak and go get the mines. Think of it like the old ME3 strategy for capture points. The cloaking player goes and gets them, and the rest of the team should be engaging the enemy elsewhere.

The bladedancer should be using, at a minimum, escape artist and shadowjack. Having the super set for cloaking will also help, and maybe even equip Don't Touch Me. They won't survive more than one thrall melee, but if that one thrall melee gives them a cloak long enough to run to the next mine, it's a win.

Not to say that it's easy even with that strategy. It must have taken us 10 tries. Half were mistakes and half were just shenanigans. One time I was cloaked under a mine and a knight just barreled through and pushed me off the ledge. I couldn't re-cloak in time and the timer ran out. Boo.

And if you think your pain is over once you get past that stage, think again. LOL

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread