A combination that didn't end well... (Off-Topic)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, June 19, 2015, 13:03 (3241 days ago) @ car15

While I was in college I did some project work for a company in Memphis. I had just started dating a girl that was working there. One night I called her and asked if she wanted to go grab some barbecue. She said that she was feeling like she was getting the flu, but she would ride with me to pick some up.

Being the nice new boyfriend, I offered to stop by Walgreens and get her some medicine. I ran inside while she waited in the car. It was December, so Walgreens was selling eggnog. I love eggnog, maybe too much. I had to get a quart.

We stopped by Pig-N-Whistle and I got a jumbo bbq sandwich and a huge order of greasy, handmade onion rings. We took it back to her apartment and I ate them while we watched a movie.

Did I say I love eggnog? I really love eggnog, definitely too much. After eating that jumbo bbq sandwich and that huge, greasy order of onion rings, I drank the entire quart of eggnog in about 10 minutes. While we were watching the movie, I felt pressure in my stomach start to build.

Suddenly it hit me. It was like somebody inflated a raft inside of my gut. I dropped off the couch and curled up on the floor. I thought I was going to explode. She didn't know what to do for me. I slowly started crawling across her apartment to the bathroom. Fortunately I made it, and I puked and puked bbq and eggnog.

We continued dating for a good while, but she never let me live that down.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread