Marmot's Mega Post (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, July 02, 2015, 17:47 (3232 days ago) @ marmot 1333

*HoW: I got a chance to binge on the content back in May when it came out. Overall I like it a lot, particularly the story missions and the Queen's Bounties. Has anyone flip-flopped on their opinion? Those who liked it now don't, or vice versa?

I love it. I'd play PoE most nights if people would play with me.

*Keys: Does each guardian get one key for the first Queen's Bounty fulfilled per week? I may be wrong, but I think only my first guardian got a key this week. So, is it the first bounty key reward per player, or per character?

Key for every guardian every week that completes a Queen's Bounty.

*Keys, con't: I finally got my first key drop from a small PoE chest.
*Expansion II weapons: What are people's favorite weapons from this expansion? I find myself running out of vault & character weapon space as well as weapon parts, so I want to start breaking stuff down. I'm looking for picks on HMGs, ARs, FRs, and shotguns mainly. If you want to give me some re-roll perk advice I'd take that too--I'm mostly a PVE guy.

I use my Vestian Dynasty A LOT, and I use Party Crasher +1 for my shotgun of choice in Crucible, but it's slow fire rate is most of the time poor for PvE. BTRD is my HMG of choice from HoW.

*Limited Time: When I booted back up, I was surprised at the wealth of options facing me. Iron Banner, Bounties, Queen Bounties, PoE, Nightfall, Weekly Strikes, Raids... If you have limited time per week, what are the activities you prioritize? I like running the Nightfall for a variety of reasons (fun, possible exotic rewards, burns, XP bonus) but beyond that there are tons of choices.

For the first few weeks I prioritized PoE to get etheric light. Plus if you can run the 35 every week you can get a bounty to choose one of the 3 new exotic weapons (they do not drop any other way). The bounty does drop from the 34, but at a much lower rate.

*The Notorious Red Bull Quest: Is this content available now, or is it unlocked when TTK gets released? I was a little confused since the codes are available now.

Won't be available until TTK

*Seattle: I live in Seattle now! I got a place in Ballard. I brought the southeast heat with me, apparently. If any Seattle DBO'ers ever want to hang out, let me know.
*PAX2015: I am not attending PAX this year but I am hereby requesting to be included in any sweet HBO/DBO/Secret Bungie events taking place at PAX 2015.
[/list]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread