a few points (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, December 05, 2015, 04:18 (3070 days ago) @ electricpirate

3. the delta being smal makes sense, as really, Destiny is much more about guns than anything else. Defender Titan's weak Melee/super are only effecting a few kills per game.

This is a good point. When I play my Defender... heck when I played a Titan preSunbreaker... I always played more conservatively using guns and maneuvers instead of my throwing knives or shield generating melee or awesome tracking grenades. The problem there comes in that I could play that way with any other class AND have all sorts of extra backup tools. :(

4. That small a delta for a class that helps gives teams numerically gain more wins seems like a solid tradeoff.

But dying more than killing feels like a failure. Even if you helped hold multiple points and suppressed multiple supers none of is listed. Just: "Ragashingo .8 k/d"

6. No Backup plans yo

Oh trust me, I know! Those things have changed the way I play a Defender. I've been kicking ass since the revised NBPs came out. Actually getting to use Force Barrier is just amazing. Of course, they're about to take a major hit with the big reduction in Shotgun range. :(

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread