BBC-Click Brief Interview with Jason Jones *Video* (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, October 30, 2017, 14:06 (2370 days ago)
edited by Pyromancy, Monday, October 30, 2017, 14:11

Prior Article:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41667810/how-the-makers-of-destiny-2-learnt-from-their-mistakes

That BBC-Click TV Show/Channel looks like they upload their programs about a week later than their air date, like Funkmon was saying

The episode with the Jason Jones interview went up earlier today on their Youtube Channel :)

Also of note, here is their review of Destiny 2 from a few weeks ago around launch date

I am really impressed with myself.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 14:55 (2369 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I was confident that after I said that, it would be a 20 minute exposé with running JJ commentary so I looked foolish.

But I totally nailed it. Now, it was an easy one to nail, but man. I got it.

Uploaded to YouTube Channel a few days later?

Check.

7 minute doc?

Check.

Little Jason Jones?

Arguable.

Little new info?

Check.

Well reported?

Check.

The only thing I missed basically was a strong Welsh accent.

Bow to me!

I am really impressed with myself.

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 15:04 (2369 days ago) @ Funkmon

Yeah, you totally warned us. I was astounded by how little was said and I left a bit disappointed.

BBC-Click Brief Interview with Jason Jones *Video*

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 15:26 (2369 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Prior Article:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41667810/how-the-makers-of-destiny-2-learnt-from-their-mistakes

That BBC-Click TV Show/Channel looks like they upload their programs about a week later than their air date, like Funkmon was saying

The episode with the Jason Jones interview went up earlier today on their Youtube Channel :)

Also of note, here is their review of Destiny 2 from a few weeks ago around launch date

He's already talking about the next game? Hmmm. Don't know how to feel about that. I guess it's time to start thinking about it.

From another perspective it feels like Destiny has a way to go.

BBC-Click Brief Interview with Jason Jones *Video*

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 16:02 (2369 days ago) @ Kermit

He's already talking about the next game? Hmmm. Don't know how to feel about that. I guess it's time to start thinking about it.

From another perspective it feels like Destiny has a way to go.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about it either, but isn't this his MO? 2 games into franchise and it's time for something new...

Pretty much. Need one more Oni game though.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 16:55 (2369 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

Loved it!

by nico, Thursday, November 02, 2017, 10:48 (2368 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Mike Salvatori needs a bigger office!

Do you think he's one of those guys that likes em small?

by Funkmon @, Thursday, November 02, 2017, 12:51 (2368 days ago) @ nico

My friend used to be this way; he had a walk in closet, but bought two wardrobes for his clothes and used the closet as his office.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, November 02, 2017, 13:23 (2368 days ago) @ Funkmon

There's something to be said for small spaces forcing good/efficient organization. I've always like small, cozy spaces over large ones.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, November 02, 2017, 13:32 (2367 days ago) @ Funkmon

My friend used to be this way; he had a walk in closet, but bought two wardrobes for his clothes and used the closet as his office.

A real life Bender at robot arms!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread