Not sure if it's in response to the backlash... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 15:52 (2348 days ago)

...but every Bright Engram I've earned since Friday has come with Silver Dust in it.

That's either some mighty fine RNG, or they're being generous in response to community anger. ;)

Not sure if it's in response to the backlash...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 16:07 (2348 days ago) @ Claude Errera

...but every Bright Engram I've earned since Friday has come with Silver Dust in it.

That's either some mighty fine RNG, or they're being generous in response to community anger. ;)

Another funny thing is that initially, Tess was selling a blue and Legendary emote this week, but after plenty of people complained about the Ramen emote never being for sale (since people cherry-picked DeeJ's "exact words were" comment on getting that specific emote), Bungie made it available for purchase, along with the "Salty" emote. Well played, Bungie. :P

guess I am spending Bright Dust today.

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 17:01 (2348 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Not sure if it's in response to the backlash...

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, November 30, 2017, 09:44 (2347 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I've not had any dust but my progression right now is laser fast. I've had a Well Rested perk on and I enjoy tooling around the maps doing public events, lost sectors, whatever might happen around me and I'm getting 1 bright engram each night.

I'm only lacking the chest piece of optimacy to complete a full set, here's hoping.

What I'm saying is, now that the progress bar is filling faster, I'm more eager to keep playing than I was before.

I wish we were all so lucky... 0 Bright Dust pkg. this week

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Friday, December 01, 2017, 14:05 (2346 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Pyromancy, Friday, December 01, 2017, 14:09

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread