TWAB (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 23:48 (2970 days ago) @ Funkmon
edited by cheapLEY, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 23:51

But, again, if you really want to play TLOU or PSVR or something, and I've misread you, do it with my blessing. If it's just to buy something, I think you might be better off buying something different to the thing you already have.

I've always wanted to get a PS4. Most of my friends migrated there from Xbox this gen. I just couldn't let go of Halo, so I stuck with Xbox. I really want to play Golem and have high hopes for PSVR in general, but that's so far out its impossible to tell if that's really worth getting a PS4.

I like your attitude and thought process though, and just reading it does make me reconsider if I really need two consoles. I'm pretty selective about spending large amounts of money on something (unless it's car parts), so it's definitely not just me itching to blow money and get a new toy. It's mainly about reconnecting with my gaming friends (and real friends from my days in the Air Force)--that's my biggest justification for it. It doesn't necessarily make a whole lot of sense. You're right in that if I get a PS4, I'll neglect my Xbox. I'd consider selling that, but I'm still not sure I'm ready to give up Halo.

EDIT: Yeah my wording in that first post was bad. It made it seem like I was going to get a PS4 just to use it to play Destiny. That's not my intention at all. Just that my purchase my coincide with this update, and if I get a PS4 is almost certainly get Destony on it. After I finally play Bloodborne.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread