Finished Uncharted 4 (tiny spoiler--maybe?) (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 17:50 (2893 days ago) @ Kermit
edited by Cody Miller, Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 17:57

Having seen both Captain America Civil War and X-Men Apocalypse, I can completely and honestly say that the video game industry is making better action movies than Hollywood currently. Action films have seriously lost their way over the years (with few and far between exceptions), and Uncharted kind of fills that void. It's very a interesting thing to see, and something I never thought was even remotely possible.

I still think that they could have brought Chloe back as described here.

One other thing came to mind when you mentioned Nathan's Bro-ness though. I guess I never really thought of it before, but when you mention that Nate had to grow up, it really seemed to place Elena in the completely traditional role of the ball and chain. Like, you know, Nate really wants and longs for adventure but she stands in the way. That's why it's so telling they did NOT bring Chloe back, and it was a 100% dude adventure crew. Why else would he lie to her instead of just telling the truth? Maybe she'd even understand.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread