But that contradicts known facts. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 20:26 (2791 days ago) @ Cody Miller

My Response: But what about this multipart short story written and paid for by Bungie before Destiny first came out that shows Bungie knew of the origin of the Exo Stranger.

Consider that you have no idea of the timeframe the grimoire was written. What if it wasn't in game because it was being worked on after the game shipped to cert? Not saying that's true, but you don't know that's NOT true. You are guessing as much as you think I am.

Cut the crap, Cody. We know for a fact that work on the Grimoire started before June 13, 2014. We also know that writers who worked on the Grimoire were sought out at least as early as 2012. Besides, you're the one that said that just because something isn't in the game doesn't mean it wasn't developed or explored.

You know that no matter what I say to defend my assertion you just won't believe me. I'm not even going to try. Believe what you want. Case closed. Not going to waste my time on you any more. I'm sure this will only make you more confident in your own assumptions, but I don't care what you think anymore.

If you really want someone to believe you it might help if you gave them even the smallest reason to do so. But no, you're the one claiming secret sources and playing "not saying that's true and you don't know that's not true" word games.

Let's move on.

Yes, before you dig that hole of yours any deeper... :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread