Did it tonight, it was simple enough, and fun! (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, September 29, 2016, 10:16 (2738 days ago) @ Korny

I'm at the stage of having to re-do the raid, but annoyingly one of my fireteam doesn't want to "waste time raiding again on the same character".

I could go ahead and do it on my own (or with my Warlock buddy), but I'd still need to find a Titan (and possibly Warlock) at the same step as me, which makes things a little more complicated.

I feel like this has been a great ARG/Questline in general, but the fireteam restrictions are quite inconvenient. Especially considering that as people complete the quest, the pool of available players will shrink. I know you can buy a Replica Engine, but it seems to start at the second stage of the quest, so you can't go back and help anyone on the earlier portions?

Edit: Grumble grumble etc. Still an awesome little secret, and I love that it was something that could be worked on (almost) from the get-go, rather than timegated for the sake of extending playtime.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread