Shotguns, Fusions, Snipers and Sidearms (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, October 14, 2016, 16:04 (2758 days ago) @ Mad_Stylus

Because of character customization, and how PVP games are balanced, all those little changes add up. Eventually, it gets to the point I have no idea what an enemy is capable of.

An example: I see a Titan with a shotgun out, running around. I dont know what his stats are, what his perks are, even what his subclass is. I cant even be sure his weapon is a good roll among that weapon type. Sure, it could be a Matador, but it could be a shit Matador or a good one.

If I play Overwatch, I know exactly what I'm dealing with. This character has THIS much health, THESE abilites and THIS effective a gun.

A little mystery is a good thing. You can surprise your enemy and they you. I like that aspect. You can always inspect their gear. We do it before every trials match.

The real problem is that Juggernaut shield. What are your options when you have a Titan sprinting at you with that thing, other than to just die?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread