Destiny disappeared off my PS4? ~12AM CST (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 06:50 (2692 days ago)
edited by Pyromancy, Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 07:06

This feels like an episode of the Twilight Zone...?
Did I somehow get Console Ban't?
Being on the Eve of a large update I'm wondering if tomorrows title update could be related?

Destiny nor any expansions currently appear in my PS4 library or system storage, its like it vanished (Alpha and Beta are still there since they were both separate titles). It shows I have 135 GB free space still. (how large is Destiny with all of its downloads?)
Did I finally do what I have almost done before? I would have had to verify the delete, which seems near impossible to do by accident. I didn't pitch my PS4 into a pool either.

My final Iron Banner match for the night was at 10:54PM.
I had a semi-decent final match (2nd most kills in the game, but quite a few deaths too. And our team lost).
Also earlier this evening I had a match where I went 11-1 and even scored The Rift for once in my life, that game ended up getting mercied early for the other team.
Early yesterday morning I had a match where I strongly think I was DoS'd by an opponent? The top Rando on my team was red-barred but scoring the Rift very well, we were winning at the time. I was leading in kills at the time of disconnect and pretty sure I really pissed off an opposing sniper by dodging his bullets while killing him simultaneously with a Scout/Pulse more than once. There was another guy on that team I may have gotten under the skin of as well, with good/lucky plays. Looks like the other team went on to win.
I have a very solid wired connection but I was booted from that match all the way to the game title screen. Baboon'd and Canary'd I double checked my network connection on the PS4 which was working fine at that time and then logged back in.

As stated, I quit for the night at 10:54 and backed out to the main screen and installed 2 x PS+ free games I had queued up and paused a day ago. "Invisible Inc." (per Licht/Raga/Korny) and "Stories: The Path of Destinies" (could there be a naming problem?)
I switched over to Xbox to see if anyone was online there. I messaged a buddy and plunked through my games list, downloaded a free Gold game, and updated a number of other games. So I was running updates/installs on both consoles which is quite out of the ordinary for me. NOTE: I only play Destiny on PS4, so there shouldn't have been any related cross platform issues.
I switched back and forth between Xbox and PS4 doing updates for a while. Shortly after 12AM I noticed on the PS4, I see the 2 new PS+ games in the library ribbon but Destiny is gone!

I can still see my characters on Bungie's Companion Application and Bungie.net. I've signed out and signed back in. Nobody else has access to any of my accounts. It doesn't appear I've been hacked.
Looking up Destiny in the PS4 store only shows The Collection and 'Collection Upgrade' now. - Rise of Iron shows as a sub item under The Collection heading. RoI shows 'Installed' within that store page but it does not appear in my Library or system storage.

I have had a problem for the last year and half, Destiny throws a system download error "Vanguard Armory could not download". I originally had the fully digital Vanilla game with the Expansion Passes bundle. I think I may have used a weapon/sparrow/shader code from the retail release, So I've always just chalked it up to Digital not jiving with an extra retail pre-order code.

Updated PS4 system software, restored licenses, verified primary PS4 active, etc.
Anyone have any advice? I don't see anyone else in the communities complaining with similar issues yet, so in all likelihood this is probably unique to my situation somehow.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread