Uh... (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 18:01 (2661 days ago) @ slycrel

One post mistaking an update being live is one thing. I've done that before with Destiny and I certainly would not have a clue if I did or didn't get an upcoming patch if I reinstalled Halo 5 or Titanfall 2. Seeing an update of about the right size when you come back to a game after a while can make it feel different even if it isn't. Again, I've been there.

But I'm looking at the bigger picture. I strongly disagree with Kahzgul on multiple issues he's posted repeatedly about. Things like: Destiny's networking, especially the split between single player and multiplayer or lack thereof. Or, Bungie's weapons balance philosophy and methodology.

It's to the point now that I believe his experience is consistently and willfully being applied wrongly or blatantly unfairly to Destiny for reasons I don't understand. Or, his experience isn't as extensive as claimed. Therefore, I'm pressing the question of experience. It certainly seems the easier of the two options to rule out.

Should I have asked more nicely? Yes. Thank you for the reminder.

But I stand behind my belief and my question.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread