Just dont abuse the "Off-topic" tag... (Off-Topic)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, March 18, 2017, 16:57 (2589 days ago) @ Mid7night

What? There's an "Off Topic" tag? PERFECT. XD

Many of you expressed that I should stay in touch...

I'm restarting my vlog! I'm gonna talk about family, fun and airplanes...lots of airplanes. :P

I'm asking this everywhere, and I know how much you all HATE giving your opinions, so try to come out of your shells a little here....
Would you rather see:
1) Daily, shorter vlogs (2-5 minutes)
2) Weekly, longer(ish) vlogs (~10 minutes)

Not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying that you're starting a vlog, and you're encouraging people to subscribe, or that you're thinking of making a daily/weekly off-topic post here on the forum in case people are interested?

If it's the former, that's great, and I hope your followers enjoy the videos.
If it's the latter, I'd ask that you please not do that. It's not that I have zero interest in your vlog, but I wouldn't be a fan of people starting to treat the forum like a Facebook wall where they post their random musings every day (we already have one or two folks who do that sporadically, and I'd hate for them to feel encouraged to ramp it up).

It's not my forum, but I'm just saying it as someone who tries to restrain himself by trying to make his OT posts relevant to the community in some capacity.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread