Potential methodology (Destiny)
What happened last night might be able to be repeated.
I was in the tower with Zero and Squid? after completing the raid. I was the fireteam lead and switched characters while in the tower. This logged me out of the tower/character, Immediately logged back in to my next character and went straight back to the tower. when I arrived, Squid & Zero were still there.
Reasons I think this happened:
- I was the fireteam lead, which should mean that the tower instance was in my area.
- Since the tower instance is based where I was at, I was able to rejoin the same instance of my old tower.
What we need to try:
- We need 3 people in the same area (Portland/Seattle Crew)?
- Have them load into the tower together and then start trying to switch characters and rejoining in hopes that they will get back to their previous instance, this time not in the same fireteam though.
- Once we have 3 people in, just invite others until we can fill the tower
- Great moments in Destiny 1 - ChaosSociety, 2017-04-13, 06:39
- *Waves* - Ragashingo, 2017-04-13, 06:52
- Other Great Moments: - Ragashingo, 2017-04-13, 07:47
- Other Great Moments: - Schedonnardus, 2017-04-13, 08:03
- I liked this one - Kermit, 2017-04-13, 08:07
- The Impossible Challenge - Chappy, 2017-04-13, 09:07
- And thus, the name still holds. - Ragashingo, 2017-04-13, 09:23
- The Impossible Challenge - Robot Chickens, 2017-04-13, 09:52
- Potential methodology - unoudid, 2017-04-13, 11:56
- Great moments in Destiny 1 - BeardFade, 2017-04-13, 13:25