Potential methodology (Destiny)
Oh it's totally possible. We did it all the time to get a large number for court of Oryx at once.
Rellekh and I end up in the same tower instance all the time because of our IP. Here's how to exploit this.
- Rellekh and I meet up in tower.
- Invite Unoudid to Robot's fireteam.
- Make Unoudid fireteam leader.
- Robot leaves.
- Robot attempts to get back into the same tower instance.
- Upon success, we have three DBOers in the same instance.
- Invite other DBO members until party is full.
- If Rando's are hanging out in the tower, DBO members spam them until they leave to free up space.
- Everyone splits into color-coordinated teams.
- Soccer in the courtyard.
- Great moments in Destiny 1 - ChaosSociety, 2017-04-13, 06:39
- *Waves* - Ragashingo, 2017-04-13, 06:52
- Other Great Moments: - Ragashingo, 2017-04-13, 07:47
- Other Great Moments: - Schedonnardus, 2017-04-13, 08:03
- I liked this one - Kermit, 2017-04-13, 08:07
- The Impossible Challenge - Chappy, 2017-04-13, 09:07
- And thus, the name still holds. - Ragashingo, 2017-04-13, 09:23
- The Impossible Challenge - Robot Chickens, 2017-04-13, 09:52
- Potential methodology - unoudid, 2017-04-13, 11:56
- Great moments in Destiny 1 - BeardFade, 2017-04-13, 13:25