Yep - and relating to original topic (Gaming)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, May 04, 2017, 18:59 (2547 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

But for me, going back to replay those games now never comes close to living up to my memories of playing them then.

Same with me. But my issue is, the last game I have memories like that for are Halo 2. Once the online era began, with updates, patches, DLC, and online co-op, new memories have not been made. The simple joy is gone. We now live in a gaming world of constant on-demand fighting for our attention content. And God help the developer that didn't deliver exactly what they promised at E3 last year. Just like movies, game developers have to eat their 'Member Berries and release "New Digital Classic Throwback Vintage Consoles" because we were happy back then and now everything is just shit.

[image]

And keeping to the original thread, it sucks that Cody is having issues. I know two people who have build the RasPie and love them. I've thought about building one myself solely for the PS1 emulator...I'm on the fence now. With no disrespect, Cody complains about everything so I have to take his words with some salt. :P

Cody, is there a chance the latency is with your TV? I just bought a new 4k tv, and have to use a special setting for games because the latency was terrible. From the little bit I learned, there was a small window of time where HDTVs were being made that had horrible latency with consoles, hence they started adding the "Gaming" setting in (which is easily the worst looking setting on the tv...but it's the fastest)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread