I disagree with most of this (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Monday, September 18, 2017, 14:51 (2420 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The exotic armor perks are terrible. It's mostly shit that would have been standard perks on legendary gear in D1. Reloads hand cannons faster? For real? That's an exotic perk now?

Destiny 2 is a better overall package, for sure. Each part is just slightly less interesting than it used to be.

Again, I am absolutely loving the game. It's amazingly fun. It just feels a little more generic now.

What exotic has that awful perk?

Raiden Flux extends the duration of arcstrider's super (seriously triples it in heavy combat) AND increases damage duration.

Foe Tracer gives you tracking and boosts your damage against low health enemies, which effectively lowers your TTK with all weapons while simultaneously telling your allies who to shoot at.

Knucklehead Radar is still knucklehead radar - always have radar with ADSing. This is my go-to PvP mod, and is even more useful than in D1 since the radar takes a second to appear after ADSing now.

I'll grant that Orpheus Rig is kind of crap (regen ability energy as you shadowshot things? Almost never useful) but I bet there's some kind of weird shadowshot grenade spam build you can do that will own certain raid or strike fights.

Stompees make you faster, slide farther, and jump higher. In short, they're the mobility boots of the modern age.

I don't doubt that there's one or two dud exotics, but the vast majority I've seen are really, really cool. Raiden Flux is nearly gamebreaking for raid fights.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread