The Second First Iron Banner (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Friday, October 13, 2017, 07:23 (2421 days ago) @ ManKitten

I enjoy playing (even solo, where it's much, much harder to get a win) - and I did a lot of it last night.

I've played a few games solo and won most of them. When I partnered with 1 other DBO clanmate, we went 1-1. When there were 4 of us clanmates we went 0-8 probably. Pretty much all of those games we were paired against 4 other clanmates.

We were curious if that was a coincidence or intentional to pair 4v4 clans. So perhaps if you go in solo, it's just a bunch of clueless Randys you can mop up.

lol, I thought the same thing after we got done playing the other night (no offense, b/c none of us were doing too stellar).

like mankitten said, we constantly got paired up with other clans all night. Running solo, it was a mixed bag, sometimes a team of 4, sometimes a team of 2 with 2 randos, etc.

I think my win percentage while solo is probably around 50%, while in a group, it was more like 10%. Maybe it will be easier this weekend, since the hard core pvp-ers probably have all the drops now, and will be playing trials.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread