I want to agree, but I don't *IMG* *SP (campaign) I guess* (Destiny)

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, November 16, 2017, 15:49 (2360 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I really prize consistency in fictional universes! I'm not a hypocrite [citation needed] so I don't think that's some kind of objective measure, and I think some things that are inconsistent can be good. But, personally, I really like consistency.

However, I more care about physics, causality, and systems like that.

The size of the Traveler is a small thing that I'm willing to pass off as artistic license. And really, so is that pulse of light- It looked nice and pretty. So now let's slow down for a moment.

The speed appears inconsistent. Why do you assume the speed of the pulse is changing, and not the rate the camera is showing us this at? You can dislike that as much as you want, but it seems a lot more sensible to me to think that the speed of the pulse was constant, or decreasing, and we simply had it shown at a different speed to various extents? I mean, we see that pulse start in the death of Ghaul cutscene, so, I don't know. Your complaint is fair, I'm just not worried about it, personally.

As for the part about Mercury's condition, uh.

I uh.

Uh.

[image]

Are we talking about the same cutscene?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread