This is an objectivley terrible idea. (DBO)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, January 22, 2018, 17:57 (2296 days ago) @ Kermit

Speaking of Halo, though, you know I don't love it like I used to. I'm not thrilled with the direction it took. I still like it but I don't love it. How much have you seen me post about that? A handful of times? I've posted more in defense of 343 and against the hyperbole directed toward them.

Indeed. I have a number of strong complaints about the direction Halo took, starting at Halo 4. But I have not posted about them at HBO in longer than I can remember. I may have mentioned them here in passing while talking about Destiny, but I can’t remember the last time I did that either. And I certainly don’t have an account at whatever forums 343 itself has.

I stay away from those places and making those criticisms because I know that at the moment pretty much all I have are negative things to say. Instead of repeating myself and injecting what I very strongly believe to be valid criticism into every relevant topic, I found something I did enjoy and am currently waiting to see if Halo will turn back more in the direction I enjoyed in the past.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread