Exotic weapon changes (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 08:39 (2189 days ago) @ Ragashingo

The first time I shot a group of thrall with my Sunshot...

DARCI is pretty much a very high powered scout rifle now. I love it. I'm hoping someone calculates its DPS potential now.

Rat King is much better. Full auto really helps it feel more powerful. I ran one of the quest missions that was all indoors with it and Quickfang. Drop an enemy, reload, and I have plenty of time while invisible to circle around the rest and ambush them with my sword. Perfect weapon for a stealth build on a hunter.

Prospector getting sticky grenades makes it a fun weapon for public events or anywhere enemies advance in groups. Plop a bunch of grenades all around and watch the minefield go off when the Cabal drop from thier ships. I probably won't use it in high level stuff, but it is fun for patrol.

Those were the only ones I spent any time with last night. I like that they feel more exotic and powerful. I feel more like I can build loadouts around the exotics rather than they being just a legendary feeling weapon that locks up a slot.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread