Destiny 2 - PS4 (Criticism)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, July 26, 2018, 14:26 (2107 days ago) @ vtf73

I know people can’t be forced to play, but if there’s new people requesting clan membership and no one is monitoring to accept them how will we get people in who may actually want to play?

Is that actually an issue, though? I legitimately don't know, I don't ever even look at the clan pages on B.net or anything. Do we have pending requests that aren't being dealt with?

I completely understand where you're coming from, I'm just not sure it's a problem that can be fixed. As stabbim said, the clans serve more as an easy way for DBO affiliated folks to find each other, and work towards the small bonuses being in a clan provides. It's mostly just a copy of my friends list at this point. I don't think it was every going to be anything with super codified rules and a schedule or anything like that.

Unfortunately, I don't really have a good answer for you. I'm really not convinced it's an issue that we can solve. Short of actively recruiting members that play more regularly (which, if the clan has the open spots and you know people--invite them, I guess!). If it's a matter of clearing out space for folks that do want to join, I guess that's a conversation to have, I just never had the impression that was an issue.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread