SGA: If you want to get some Forsaken stuff early (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 07:00 (2087 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I worked on flashpoint last night. Did 2 heroic public events, 5 patrols and completed the 6th level of EP. My progress bar was filled about 75% but the numeric value was at 1%. I did a few more patrols and the progress bar was unchanged.

I assumed it was one of the "known performance issues" the update screen was talking about.

Flashpoint progress is achieved by completing public events, adventures, and lost sectors. So the patrols and EP that you did weren’t counting towards your flashpoint completion.

That said, there is a bug with the progress indicator. The progress bar fills up as it should, but the % text underneath just sits at 1%. You’ll still get your powerful loot drop when the bar fills up, though :)

I did a bunch of stuff and checked the progress bar. Then did a few more things and it looked like the progress bar didn't move. Maybe it was just because my first go around was substantial and the second was minimal, I just didn't notice the gained progress.

Thanks for the info though, glad I'm not crazy or wasting time.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread