Note. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 30, 2018, 22:14 (2085 days ago) @ BeardFade

After playing an hour tonight, I might be done again. The patch before this one was a meta I could enjoy the game a bit. I took my KA/D from 1.88 to 2.16 by diligently playing smarter and figuring out how to play as a hunter and make it work for me. I've played a handful of hours and already I'm down to 2.13. Haven't had a game over 2.0 yet, and feels like the match making got significantly worse, too. I'm pretty bummed to be honest.

Don't base everything on this week alone. Things are broken and incomplete.

[image]

TO Quote the THAB 8.30.18:

Pardon Our Dust
Since the Year 2 deployment on Tuesday, we’ve seen reports that matchmaking time in the Crucible may be taking longer than usual. While no deliberate changes to matchmaking were deployed in Update 2.0, we have been investigating this issue.

We are planning to deploy a fix that we hope will increase the speed of matchmaking queues. As our investigation continues, please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates on our progress.

Upon the launch of Forsaken, skill matching will work in the same manner it has in recent weeks (i.e., no skill-based matchmaking). In the near future, we will preview any planned improvements to matchmaking in Crucible Labs first, so we can tune that experience collaboratively. As always, our commitment remains to communicate all changes to the competitive ecosystem in advance right here on bungie.net.

Thanks for playing!

There is also the new weapons, exotics, and game modes/types to consider. Choose as you will, but honestly, this new meta hasn't even officially started yet.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread