Bungie: What Happened To The Sundaresh Experiment 13-R? (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, September 08, 2018, 12:44 (2060 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I don't even get the UI of the page. There are:

• Ships which I have/had and can reacquire.
  • Ships which I don't yet have (for instance almost all of Season 4 stuff), and are listed but grayed out. (I'd expect the Sundaresh ship to be in this category)
  • Ships that are marked as "Unknown" almost certainly to prevent Raid spoilers.
  • ...and at least one ship that I know exists but just plain doesn't show up anywhere.

I'm fine with not being able to reacquire since I probably deleted it more than a year ago... but from what I see, the game is straight up telling me something I know exists... doesn't. So... at this point I should trust the Collections screen... except for the time(s) it straight up lies to me about what does and doesn't exist??

I'd like that ship back, but more than that I'd like better consistency on the Collections screen.

They specifically said that ships released in earlier seasons that you can no longer acquire will not show up in your collection, so that you will not be stuck with a collection you cannot complete.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread