Bungie: What Happened To The Sundaresh Experiment 13-R? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 10, 2018, 19:31 (2057 days ago) @ Pyromancy

We are really going to need to know which items we are missing when the Season of Triumph begins at the end of Destiny 2 and we can go around and earn the items we are missing, like at the end of D1.

On the 25th of July, I made a post talking about DestinySets.com. It might be exactly what you are looking for.

Thanks for thinking of it, maybe someone else will benefit from the suggestion.

On the 25th of July (technically the 26th since it was after midnight), I made a post about how you talked about DestinySets and beat me to the punch that day, and I also mentioned how they aren't exactly what I am looking for.

I brought up Light.gg here a long time ago too.

------

[image]

...and yet I have to question; Why are you asking this, when you already have the answer? I don't understand.

There is nothing else (that I know of) that is... well, as easy. If you aren't willing to go through the steps needed to do the automatic option, (which I TOTALLY get!) your only real option right now is manual. That means... yes, Light.gg database (which doesn't require log in) or even combing through a wiki. Then comparing such to what collections shows in game.

Sorry. ¯\_(:/)_/¯

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread