Bungie: What Happened To The Sundaresh Experiment 13-R? (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, September 10, 2018, 17:22 (2058 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by Pyromancy, Monday, September 10, 2018, 17:26

I am about as completionist minded as they come, and supremely bummed about the items I'm missing BUT I'd like to know exactly which items I'm missing, from whichever area of the game world they were from (especially if they have become "unacquirable" for no good reason)

We are really going to need to know which items we are missing when the Season of Triumph begins at the end of Destiny 2 and we can go around and earn the items we are missing, like at the end of D1.

On the 25th of July, I made a post talking about DestinySets.com. It might be exactly what you are looking for.

Thanks for thinking of it, maybe someone else will benefit from the suggestion.
On the 25th of July (technically the 26th since it was after midnight), I made a post about how you talked about DestinySets and beat me to the punch that day, and I also mentioned how they aren't exactly what I am looking for.

I brought up Light.gg here a long time ago too. I'm semi-informed, but hard headed and not always as oblivious as I may seem.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread