That cringeworthy Shoulder charge at the end... (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 10:56 (2038 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by TheeChaos, Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 11:01

The lock on he got from his Shoulder charge... wtf.

He is aiming upper left, guy is low right, lunges straight at him. Don't get me wrong, its great fun to do, but where is the balance? Hunter gets a throwing knife that does not even one hit kill if you get a headshot with it.

It is if you get one shot off first:

Shoot. Throw. Dodge.

Then because you used gambler's dodge you get back your throwing knife and can do it again. By the way the uppercut you get with the new arc subclass IS a one hit kill. So uppercut, dodge, uppercut is easily a thing when you are double teamed.

I have hit plenty of people with the uppercut with lots of damage numbers and they have survived. So unless they are AFK or just not jumping or moving, its not anything nearly as convenient as a spammy shoulder charge that locks on and lunges, is it?

If the common answer is "just play hunter better" thats fine, I will just keep playing like I do. I definitely have the stats to show I know what I am doing. I would just like to give hunters some love. Warlocks have the handheld supernova, titans have the shoulder charge, give hunters one hit kill knives on headshots. Doesn't seem too crazy as it still needs to be a headshot vs a trigger pull.

EDIT: After looking on reddit, Uppercut doesn't seem to be a OHK. Maybe in IB if they are low enough?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread