That cringeworthy Shoulder charge at the end... (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 07:06 (2037 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Thanks for the well written response. I enjoy healthy conversations.

I did some processing last night with everyones input, Thanks everyone!

Seeing the risk/reward side, and level of commitment needed to shoulder charge I will concede its closer balanced than I rambled about yesterday.

I still believe hunter throwing knife could benefit from a buff to bring it closer to the other classes. Having to use a knife, dodge, and another knife to get a kill seems a little unfair when you lose your abilities hit or miss, and you have a larger room for error.

Too bad theres no crossplay, we could private match together and do some in game testing of our own. I wish I had the patience to do what Korny does with the videos.

Yeah, I also think it needs a buff, but I worry about a buff that would give it a 1 hit kill only because of how "easy" it would be to go on a killing spree with just knives. I would be totally okay if it was something like, get a kill with a knife, the next one is a one hit kill or something like that :D

Or even 1 hit kill for a couple seconds after a dodge. I could see people comboing it and having fun. That would also make dodges more offensive too!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread