IMPORTANT! RESPONSE FROM DEEJ! (Destiny)

by CommanderCartman, Redmond, WA and Jeddah, SA, Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 00:33 (2012 days ago) @ Claude Errera

hey all i just used caps to get your attention I hope it works,

DeeJ replied to my email but I was studying for my International Baccalaureate Environmental Systems and Society exam so I didn't respond until later.

Here is what he wrote;
Thank you for the thoughts here. I agree that we can always go better.

I don’t think the Destiny community wants to see us take a day off and play games, but there many other ways than Pentathlon for us to humanize the people who make our games. The Halo era was a simpler time. Destiny requires more service than swagger.

I have a stronger team to work with now. I’ll let them know what you think!

David Dague

[Known Alias: DeeJ]

Communications Director

BUNGIE

I honestly disagree with him, I think watching devs geek out on stuff that they love just as much as ourselves makes a bond.

I know a few people at Bungie, and it feels like some sterile hospital from the Bungie Forums even though internally it's pretty laid back and I had a lot of fun there last year when I spent the day there.

Let gamers in on the Bungie Culture, tell them fabled stories of fun times in development, let gamers and developers geek out TOGETHER!, tell them about events that happen, empowering fans and humanizing game developers is SO important!!!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread