Exotics & Legendaries: An open invitation (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, October 06, 2014, 09:06 (3504 days ago) @ ZackDark

I'd like to suggest video gathering from the PS4 and Xbone folks to help you check out the legendaries and exotics, since the RNG can be quite brutal.

That's a really good point actually. If anyone is willing to help there's something you can do for me: Tell me how much damage your Legendary or Exotics are doing in the Crucible (body shots only please).

If it's an AR, PR, Handcannon, SR, Sniper or Fusion Rifle - just whatever number pops up (per projectile/pellet on Fusion Rifles please)

If it's a Shotgun or Machine Gun, I need you to have CQB Ballistics, Smart Drift Control or Smooth Ballistics equipped (I'm only taking base weapon stats, and all the other barrels modify Impact).

This would be super useful, if only because I wouldn't have to field-test every weapon manually. It can be a real drag, especially Scout Rifles. I'm no good at Scout Rifles.

If people would be interested in making this a group project, there's some other stuff that can be done, but it's all a bit detailed (requires specific sight/barrel/scope upgrades, gathering data from B.net and recording RoF and reload speed in a specific way so I can count the reload frames), so I'll wait and see what the reaction is before writing it all up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread