The Vault of Glass: The Good and Bad (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 20:58 (3464 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- Finally, I didn't enter the Vault of Glass for loot. My Titan who I was playing already had legendary or exotic everything. But even though I was happy with my current gear, not getting anything from the final battle but some shards and a shader when I had just completely missed the final kill felt pretty dang bad. I actually made out decently in the raid since I got a full set of raid armor (chest, arms, boots) via the rewards and loot caches leading up to the final room... but at the end others were getting awesome one of a kind ships and great primary weapons and I got three shards and the same shader that everyone else got. If anyone noticed I was almost completely silent at the end it's because I was feeling pretty down but didn't want to ruin anyone else's good time.

Sorry to be super picky and only reply to this part, but for real? I've done this thing five times and I still haven't gotten all Raid gear. I'm permanently stuck at 29 unless I get it. I get that you're upset that the final loot drop didn't give you much, but you came out by far with the best prizes if you ask me. Also, value those shards, especially since you'll need them to be a 30 soon.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread