The Vault of Glass: The Good and Bad (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, October 23, 2014, 10:29 (3473 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- We had a very humorous moment after the Templar fight where Kermit... well first he fell to his death... but then he took the wrong path. Instead of ending up at a loot chest with the rest of us he wandered into the Gorgon area and those of us who knew what was down there were practically yelling for him to "stop moving that direction" and to come back to us. Lots of laughing and talk of kindergarten single file lines ensued. :)

In my defense, Boern took us a different way than I knew, and I may have the brightness turned down too far--there are some areas during this part where my screen is basically black. I knew I was near Gorgon's Labyrinth, and was trying to be careful, but my main concern was trying to find a way back to wherever you all were.

Later, I was trying to go to where I knew there was a chest, but Boern explained to me that we'd already come through that area.

Had a great experience playing with you all. It was fun getting to be on the away team--my first time I rarely did that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread