Poppycock (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 06:26 (3438 days ago) @ Revenant1988

If you are holding the shield in the middle platform, DON'T MOVE AROUND. This lets splash damage go through the shield, which is what causes teammates to die inside.

This may be the closest to a bug that I've seen, but since it's a consistent thing that can be avoided, it's technically just another obstacle that can easily be a non-issue.

This reminds me, I want to try a different strategy next time we all run it.

Depending on how large the center platform is, I'd like to put the relic holder in the normal position (with everyone inside, unloading on boss like usual) but *just* behind the relic bubble, have a titan defender drop a void bubble with the weapon buff activated.

From the top down, this would like sort of like a Venn diagram. Players all back up slightly to dip themselves in and out of the void bubble, get weapon buff, move forward and unload like normal.

I wonder how much faster it would take him down....

The buff is nice, and sometimes people do that... but I did it once with Canecutter's group, and it wasn't met with positive feedback (people probably sparse out too far, and don't like backing up into the bubble's shot-blocking)... It's definitely got its perks, like giving people extra safety when they scatter.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread