Iron Banner's back. More tips? (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 15:28 (3402 days ago) @ BeardFade

[*]Rusted Lands: Little more even of a map, but I think the advantage goes to the team who holds A, shorter distance to B, plus advantage of having the higher ground.
[*]Twighlight Gap: Who the hell knows? Might be the only map where holding A and C works. Running back and forth between them might be your best strategy.

We had a lengthy thread about Rusted Lands and ultimately got nowhere with the best way to hold it. Either get A&B and float in that clearing area between the two areas (giving you exclusive rights to A heavy and a chance to snipe the other heavy from B), or grab B&C and float around the heavy there (protecting it jealously). I've had success in either direction; lately A&B have been yielding the best results.

I've found it quite productive on Twilight Gap to grab B and then post up in the little tunnel underneath that higher area people always drop in from; you can pick off a lot of people as they run to B, and snipe out from the tunnel as they drop in on either side of the chasm. One person can usually hold B at length while the rest of the team secures A or C and then presses from there.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread