I am sad re: all cheeses (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, January 16, 2015, 11:33 (3401 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Isn't the whole point of playing on hard mode to challenge ourselves? That kind of sentiment makes me sad. Yes… we might spend hours figuring out how to conquer a challenge that is now hard again. You know, having fun.

:-(

For the same reasons. When I find a group on DestinyLFG, I always post "no cheese" in my info. Helps weed out those with… different… priorities.

Cuts both ways, though… Last night we did VoG Hard and sniped the Oracles/Templar section. I feel bad every time we do it because it feels like I'm cheating, but we went that route because one of our group hadn't done Hard mode before, and another hadn't even done a Vault run of any kind. We had limited time and we expected the Gatekeeper/Atheon stuff to be rough. As it turned out, though, we breezed through the Gatekeepers on our first try and had Atheon down within a handful of attempts. We definitely could have tried Oracles/Templar "legit" a few times. :-\

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread