Next Gen (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 15:52 (3382 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

I'll agree that they don't have a HUGE wealth of games to tempt new buyers. But then, I don't recall being very excited about the 360 when it came out, either. When I did finally buy one, it was just because my original XBox died (Halo 3 wasn't out yet). Here's the best none-Destiny games I've played on XBone so far:

I did enjoy Tomb Raider a lot. As others have said, you don't have to be on next-gen for that one, but I feel like the next-gen version is the way it was meant to look.

Forza 5 is a great driving sim, now. It had some frustrating issues when it first launched, but I guess we're talking about the current state of things, so it's good. I'm more excited about Forza 6, because I'm convinced that all the areas where 5 lacked at launch (mostly the fact that it had less cars and tracks than 4, the physics were solid) were because they had to make the XBone's launch date, and they don't have that problem this time around.

Forza Horizon 2 is also great, and probably a better bet for most gamers. This one was on last-gen but there's actually gameplay differences between the two, not just graphics, so there's an argument for next-gen here.

I've heard great things about Wolfenstein: The New Order, and actually bought it, I just haven't played it yet. Whoops. If it's as good as people say, though, this will be another vote for next-gen.

And finally... Just Cause 3. JUST CAUSE 3!!!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread